Monday 25 February 2013

Channa Suitella - New DT Member

Hi Everyone

You have met 4 of our new DT members so far, and today is Channa Suitella's turn.


Here is what Channa has to share with us.

My name is Channa Suitella and I am born and raised in The Netherlands, but for the last 6 years I live in Athens, Greece. I am married for almost 3 years, with my gorgeous greek husband, hence the reason we live in Greece. No children or pets, that is still  a work in progress. I have been introduced to scrap-booking about 10 years ago by my mother, who has taught me several crafting options. From making small figurines of fimo clay, sewing, jewelry making, cards to scrap-booking. Over the years I have made several layouts which are stored in the Netherlands and I am making a new collection here in Greece. I have several passions............travelling, addicted to series, shopping etc but the main one is crafting.  I love making cards & layouts, using several techniques and tools, stamps, ribbons, punches. Basically anything that I can find in my stash. I take my time in every craft project I make. I am that bad that if I am not satisfied at the end I will start all over again. At the moment I have some favorite products like dylusion sprays and modeling paste. Last year I opened a small shop with different kinds of embellishments www.craftsandpieces.storenvy.com, feel free to pass by whenever you have time. I am looking forward to creating for Scrap Africa and to spread some inspiration. This is my blog: http://crafts-pieces.blogspot.com/?spref=fb

So let's have a look at some of Channa's eye candy.







We are so thrilled that Channa is on the DT and we really look forward to seeing much more of her work.

Please pop on over to her blog, I am sure she would love for you to say HI.

Still 3 days left for our hearts challenge here! We sure hope you can play along!


1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...