Monday 1 April 2013

Sketch Challenge no.16

Morning Everyone

I hope that everyone had a good Easter and Passover.
Today we have a super, new sketch challenge for you.


We have some wonderful inspiration for you and so we start off with our very special guest designer.

Some of you may know her, she is the owner of Berry71Bleu and also Zeus and Zoe, she is the wonderfully talented Marivic Clifton.


My name is Marivic and I live in Houston, Texas. I am married to a very supportive husband and a mother to 3 children. I’m a nurse by profession but now a stay-at-home mother to my 2 small children and 2 German shepherds and running my Etsy shops in between.

I had been a paper crafter since I was a little girl. I’ve always liked pretty papers and stationery. I’ve collected all sorts of magazine pages, tag labels, anything that I can use as a collage later on. Scrapbooking started when my oldest son was born almost 21 years ago. It was an off and on hobby for me. I’ve seen how this hobby has evolved throughout the years, it has changed so much. There’s always a trend, even in scrapbooking. I manage 2 blogs with 2 separate Design Teams. We host monthly challenge with different themes every month.
Come check it out…

http://zeusandzoe.blogspot.com

And my personal blog (http://marivicclif.blogspot.com) where I post contests, prizes, and things I create during my free time.

Thank you for Scrap Africa having me as Guest Designer. It is truly appreciated.

Please visit Marivic's various blogs, I am sure she would appreciate you saying HI.


Check what Marivic has created for us.




Aren't these just amazing pages?! They are so beautiful and vibrant!
I love Marivic's vintage,chic style!

Thanks so much Marivic, for creating these wonderful pieces of inspiration! ;-)

We also have Irina, who was Top 3, from a previous challenge, who has created this fabulous page.


I really love the fresh and great styling of Irina's page.

We also have Tania Martyns, who created this fabulous page. Check out this stunning creation.
Tania was also a previous Top 3 and if you click on her name, it will take you to her blog for some more wonderful eye candy! ;-)




Thanks so much to Marivic, Irina and Tania for your gorgeous inspiration!

 

So let's now also see what the Design Team has whipped up for this challenge.









On a sheet through a mask caused Hesse, caused distress ink, added sprays, cutting, printing, alcohol ink stamp.














I flipped the sketch to suit my papers.


OUT FOR PUBLICATION














Wow, the team has certainly excelled themselves and the different interpretations are just fantastic!
Thanks to the team!


We have an awesome random prize to giveaway this month, from a brand new sponsor and that is 


Blue Fern Studios was provided with the idea of providing unique and sophisticated papercraft designs, fulfilling a need for the more discriminating paper crafter.

We offer exquisitely detailed products to inspire all styles of craft artists.

Our products can be used for scrapbooking, mixed media, general crafting, and more. Let our designs inspire you!



Check these super chippies.



We really hope you will play along to have a chance at getting this super goodie pack.<!--[endif]-->

You have until the 14th April.


9 comments:

  1. Wow...all the different takes on the sketch are awesome...they just take my breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many beautiful entrys from the DT!!! Love the sketch, I for sure will play along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Such awesome creations from everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for having me as guest designer! I'm so happy to be in 1 post with other talented ladies! Thank you Denise!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to you Marivic! Much appreciated! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Páginas maravilhosas na interpretação de um lindo sketch.
    Parabéns especial pelas maravilhosas páginas das brasileiras Ana castro e Tania Martins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the feature Marivic! Beautiful DT projects too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Работа Марии покорила мое сердце)))такие чудные детки, прекрасные фото, чудесная страничка

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...