Friday 1 November 2013

Sketch no.23


Hello Everyone

Welcome to November and welcome to our new challenge!

We have a sketch challenge up today and it's another great sketch from Page Maps.




Guest Designer Badge


We have a super special Guest Designer for this challenge and that is Keri Babbitt. Keri is a really familiar face in the scrapping industry and is really such a fresh and talented scrapper.



Hi there, I’m Keri Babbitt. I’m a mom of two, who’s been happily crafting since high school. I love capturing life’s moments and expressing myself artistically through craft-making.
I’m obsessed with anything vintage and love trying new techniques, as well as finding creative ways combine new products with my existing stash. I love to experiment with any and every scrapping style, from minimalist to shabby chic. I am often a grid‐based, multi‐photo scrapper, and I love using mixed media techniques on my scrappy projects.
Other than crafting, I enjoy: curling up with a good book, dancing, vintage-shopping, and being in the outdoors or watching Mythbusters with my family.   You can find more of my work on my blog at  http://kensingtondesign.blogspot.com

Keri created a fabulous page for us.






This is such a fun and happy page and I just love the little splashes of sparkle!
Thanks so much Keri for creating this page for us.

We also have Katya, who was a previous TOP 3 and check out this fun and gorgeous page that she created for this challenge! Aren't those little photo's just too precious?

Thanks so much to Keri and Katya for their beautiful pages! If you would like to see more of their eye candy, pop over to their blogs on the links above! I am sure they would love a "hello"!


Onto our Design Team inspiration, and I am really so pleased to have some new members on the Design Team.  I just know that you are going to love their work! ;-)


















Haha...if you look at my background paper you can see that  I am totally in love with my PanPastels.







We hope that these pages really inspire you and we hope that you will play along!

As always, we have some goodies to give away and winners will be randomly chosen.


1 x stencil, 1 x stamp set, 8 x papers, 3 x blooms

Now look at this pack up for grabs too! It's a fabulous prize,

All the papers from the brand new Bo Bunny Elf Magic collection


We really hope this inspires you to play along!
We look forward to your creativity and you have until Nov 14th to upload your projects.


7 comments:

  1. awesome sketch, I will certainly play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch! I will make time to do it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch and such beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wao! Love this sketch and all the inspiring pages. I wanna be as creative as you are "when I grow up"!! :) lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica...! Please play along, we would love to see your work! ;-)

      Delete
  5. I was really inspired by this sketch and especially by the great examples you all shared! I linked my page for the first time :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...