Tuesday 15 July 2014

Pinterest Challenge no.31

Hello Everyone

We have a super challenge for you today! It's a Pinterest Theme and I created a mood board for it.


I loved these images I found and so thought they would really make a super mood board. The purples and shabbiness just spoke to me! I hope they speak to you as well and you will be inspired to create something for us. Create a card, journal page, layout, Project Life or Off The Page Project..we would love to see it! ;-)

Guest Designer Badge

We have 2 wonderful Guest Designers today and they are ladies that were TOP 3 from previous challenges.

First up is Helen Hapsi. Helen has a wonderful and fresh style! Here's a little more about Helen.

Η Φωτό Μου

Hello everyone!

 My name is Helen Hapsi, I am from Greece and I live in my hometown Chalkida with my husband and my 3 year old son. At this little corner of earth I call home I have a small apartment with a desk overflowing with things that many would say is just garbage.. but not to my eyes.
I like to create pages and what gets me inspired to do so are my memories, my emotions, interesting photographs and of course all of you people who are scrapbooking and sharing your work on the internet. None of this would have happened if we hadn't "met" each other to share our passion for creativity, our need to preserve memories and the will to become better at what we are doing.

I would like to thank Denise and Marta for this amazing blog that keeps us connected, the Designer Team that voted for my layout and all of you who were patient enough to read my post!



This is my blog, hope you pay a visit !

Helen created this beautiful page.


This background is just amazing, with that stunning photo! The little bits and accents are just fabulous and make for a gorgeous page! Just beautiful in every way!!!!

Next up is Kathleen White

My Photo

Kathleen is a "details" and "layered" scrapper and has certainly a gorgeous and elegant style! Kathleen has been a supporter of Scrap Africa for a long time and it is really wonderful to showcase some of her beautiful work here!

Kathleen created this amazing page.


The lace, punched edges and beautiful accents make such an elegant page! The balloons and stamped image are just fabulous too. Super, gorgeous and wonderful!

Thanks so much to Kathleen and Helen for your inspirational and beautiful pages! ;-)


Our Design Team have also created some beautiful projects to inspire you as well.
























We sure hope that these projects have given you some seeds for thought and that you will create something for this challenge.

We also have some little gifts for playing along and 2 lucky winners will win these giveaways.

Firstly, is the super voucher from PPBN Designs.







“Here at PPbN Designs, I design SVG cutting files and graphics that will fit any design or craft need you have. My designs are easy to cut, easy to piece together and will give your scrapbooks, cards, party supplies and crafts a homemade touch that everyone will love! All of my cuts come with high resolution graphics that are also perfect for digital scrapbooking too! Please visit us and take a look around our shop. If you are looking for something but can’t find it, no worries! Just send me an email and I’ll do my best to create it for you!”

One lucky person will win this $30.00 voucher from PPBN designs. So a very big thank you to PPBN designs.


Secondly, there is this "Christmas in July" little package.


You have until 31st July to upload your projects.





7 comments:

  1. I loved this challenge Denise :) Wonderful inspiration from the team. You girls rock :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so much inspiration, gorgeous layouts girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful projects, beautiful colors, beautiful elements... I love this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful moodboard and great inspiration from everyone from DT.
    I will join again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my the creations are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the amazing inspiration and for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just blogwalking.. Nice post and have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...