Monday 26 January 2015

Hello's and Goodbyes

Hello Everyone

I have some really exciting news...I am really pleased and thrilled to welcome Fena to our Design Team. 




Hello everyone!! My name is Farheen…my nickname is ‘Fena’. I live in New Jersey, USA(very close to Manhattan,New York City), with my husband and my 6-yr old son. I am basically a Bachelor in Engineering (in computers) by profession and into software development and testing. I am presently in India for a while...

Scrapbooking is a craft where I can blend art with photo and design, and use it for capturing all the cherished moments in a unique way. I love scrapbooking because it reflects all the passion I have for arts n crafts since childhood. It’s a passion and my creative outlet.

I love mixed media layouts creating rich textures and love to incorporate masks, paints, inks, beautiful flowers and embellishments.

I am so thrilled to be joining the whole bunch of gorgeously talented ladies here at Scrap Africa. Thanks to Denise for making me part of this fabulous DT. I would love you to visit my blog at thepapermemories.blogspot.com.

Here is some of Fena's beautiful work, to give you a little taste of what we can look forward to.





Welcome Fena and we really do look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations! ;-)

Please pop over to Fena's blog to see more inspiration and eye candy.

We also welcome back Evgenia Petzer, who took a leave of absence.
We are thrilled that she is back and we also look forward to seeing her beautiful work again.


My name is Evgenia Petzer, I am 29 years old, a Russian girl who lives in Russia! I love to make cards, layouts and sometimes altered items. My style is more feminine, always detailed and layered. I also love photography and try to capture lots of moments of our everyday life. We have a son (who is almost 5), another baby on its way and a cute yorkie and a ginger cat.
And some random facts about me: i drink about 20 cups of green tea every day, i have a constant huge mess in my scraproom, i am addicted to sunshine.

Evgenia's work is beautiful.


Shabby chic card by Evgenia Petzer using Madeleine collection by Bo Bunny


Please pop over to Evgenia's blog and see her amazing work! ;-)

Then, we have some goodbyes....

Firstly Helen Wallace

Thanks so much for the story telling and your way with words, which was such an inspiration, along with your beautiful creations.  Your inspirational words will surely be missed!

My Photo

We also say goodbye to Athanasia Papantoniou

Thanks so much Athanasia for your beautiful styling and inspiration! Your beautiful styling will certainly be missed!!



It is also goodbye to Elizna Parsons

Thanks so much Elizna for your beautiful work and support!
We will miss your beautiful pages!



Also goodbye to Libeeti Frenkel.

Thanks for your friendly persona and your beautiful contribution.
We will miss your cheerful nature and your gorgeous work.



We also say goodbye to Alexander Polyzou...
Thanks for your sweetness and gorgeous work always!
These will be missed!



And so a new chapter begins...
xx

5 comments:

  1. I had a great time here in this team, I will miss you all! Thank you very much Denise for having me here <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah sad goodbyes and some happy hellos... I look forward to some wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I shall miss seeing those gorgeous Design team members work ...but the new girls look like they are wonderful scrappers....swings and roundabouts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like 😢 and 😀.....

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...