Thursday 1 January 2015

Sketch Challenge no. 42

Hello Everyone

Welcome to 2015! Wow....I can't believe how quickly this past year has flown and now we start a New Year afresh!

I wish you a fabulous 2015, that is abundantly creative, happy, healthy and prosperous.



To start of this year, we have a super sketch challenge.
You can create a card, page or altered project.



Guest Designer Badge

As always, we have an amazing super, special Guest Designer. She is really so creative and talented and has a fabulous style! ;-) I know you will love her work...

Welcome!


"Hello Scrap Africa fans, I'm Terhi Koskinen. I'm a scrapbooker, mum, full-time employee, wife, friend, sister, daughter, horsebackrider - without order of importance. But mostly I'm a paper crafter with lots of inspiration and addiction to make beautiful things.
Scrapbooking is more than a hobby for me, it's a lifestyle - it starts with photograph session and ends when I get my creation where I wanted. And then it starts again.
My creations are filled layers, straight lines, and techniques I want to try out. If using a lot of different techniques and materials makes me a mixed media artists, then I am one. My biggest passion is to make scrapbook layouts (12" x 12"), but sometimes art journal pages, canvases, cards and other. You can find my blog: http://tellimaria.blogspot.fi, welcome to visit!


This January sketch was very interesting, and I couldn't thought anything but three photos to my page. I created my background with clear gesso, water and mists. Those flowers are colored with PanPastels and mists, they were white but not anymore. I hope you get your craft mood on and hop on our board!
Thank you Denise for asking me to come here, it was a huge pleasure and honor: Thank you and big hugs!" 


Terhi created this beautiful and fresh page, based on the sketch.


Just look at the colouring and the design that is so gorgeous!!! Terhi's photo's are so super and sexy too! ;-)
The blues and green's make for a cool, gorgeous and fabulous page!


Thank you so much Terhi for Guest Designing for us and creating this.
Please pop along to Terhi's blog, you will be blown away by the creativity and inspiration! ;-)


We have a second Guest Designer, who was a TOP 3 from a previous challenge,


Hello crafters!
 I'm Christina Lampropoulou ,32,and I am honoured to be a guest designer at Scrap Africa.. I live in my beautiful country , Greece ,with my lovely husband and my two little girls, who are my inspiration most of the times! I have been scrapping for about two years and I love creating LO's or cards....I mostly prefer mixed media and this "dirty" result  but there are times that want some CAS and I try it. I also love colours and I often use pastes, gesso and sewing thread on my pages...I love trying new techniques and I have been inspired a lot from those talented ladies around the world!!!

I 'm so happy to be here and in this talented team today and I want to thank Scrap Africa for having me today as a guest designer and voted my page!!!
I hope you have a wonderful year and 2015 be creative and full of happy moments!!!


Christina created this beautiful and soft page.


The background and elements are just stunning! The sweet and precious photo, just make for the perfect page! ;-)


Thanks so much to Christina and Terhi for your super, amazing projects! ;-)

To offer you even more inspiration we have gorgeous projects from the Design Team.













(Pictures of my mom and I at a photo booth in Cape Town when I was about 8 or 9)



Thanks so much to the Design Team for their beautiful work! ;-)

As always we have some giveaways.

Firstly, is the super voucher from PPBN Designs.




“Here at PPbN Designs, I design SVG cutting files and graphics that will fit any design or craft need you have. My designs are easy to cut, easy to piece together and will give your scrapbooks, cards, party supplies and crafts a homemade touch that everyone will love! All of my cuts come with high resolution graphics that are also perfect for digital scrapbooking too! Please visit us and take a look around our shop. If you are looking for something but can’t find it, no worries! Just send me an email and I’ll do my best to create it for you!”

One lucky person will win this $30.00 voucher from PPBN designs. So a very big thank you to PPBN designs.


Secondly, is this little prize package from Papermania.


So we hope that you will play along!
We look forward to seeing what you create!
You have until 14 January to upload your projects!








9 comments:

  1. Wow amazing reveal from the Design Team and Guest Designers! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaww, thank you for having me! Amazing reveal ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Scrap Africa for having me as a guest Designer , too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you Christina! Love the page you created! ;-)

      Delete
  4. Love all and i love the sketches

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe that I did this challenge...loaded to my blog and then forgot to post here!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anyway if you want a peek...as it is there anyway....
    http://jackin-thebox.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/heart-fm-dj.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...